We are committed to the creation and maintenance of a safe working environment.
We recognise that looking after our Health and Safety is an integral part of maintaining our quality of life, at work and at home.
We are committed to the creation and maintenance of a safe working environment as we recognise that looking after our Health and Safety is an integral part of maintaining our quality of life, at work and at home. Health and Safety leadership is not just critical for our own safety but also for the safety practices and actions expected of us by our clients, thereby ensuring that using SLR is an asset to their Health and Safety aims as well.
Our Health and Safety Culture can be summarised as follows;
- Everyone has responsibility for Health and Safety and we recognise the importance of open and clear communications in preventing incidents. If there is the threat of imminent danger, every employee has the authority to stop work until the problem is resolved.
- We are committed to a no blame culture so that all staff and contractors feel encouraged to openly report any incidents or near misses.
- Our aim is that no-one gets hurt doing business with SLR. We are convinced that all accidents are preventable and we will promote this belief with our employees and stakeholders.
Simple Root Cause Solutions
- We aim to get to the root cause of incidents and near misses and we will look for simple solutions to Health and Safety issues that are easy to implement and maintain.
- We will ensure safety is given equal consideration to commercial aims and all staff will be supported by their line management to this end.
- All Directors and Managers in SLR are committed to providing the necessary leadership, resources, and support to implement our Health and Safety Commitments.