Bid & Marketing Coordinator, Australia
Office Location: Brisbane
Working Hours: 38
Salary: Commensurate to experience
Discipline team: Marketing and Communications
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
We are seeking a capable, enthusiastic and talented person interested in working in and developing further their talents across the marketing spectrum: from market and client research through brand and communications to client proposals and bid support. The successful candidate will require versatility, enthusiasm and flexibility with the ability to take-on multiple tasks and work with colleagues to prioritise and deliver successful projects.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Assist in preparing tenders, proposals and capability documents.
• Assist to manage website content
• Development and on-going maintenance of marketing materials
• Coordinate conferences and exhibitions and be involved in ensuring signage, participation and marketing materials are on site and available.
• Assist with the development of external and internal communications including newsletters, advertisements and intranet announcements.
• Distribution of client satisfaction surveys
Skill & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following professional skills and professional attributes:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) will be highly regarded.
• Previous tender experience highly regarded.
• Good communicator – written and verbal.
• Enthusiasm and positive approach to any challenge or development opportunity.
• Desire to work and learn more across the full marketing spectrum, not just one discipline
• Likes working in a team, but also can take personal responsibility.
• Reliable with good time management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Flexible attitude and will ‘roll-up sleeves’ in a small team.