Graduate Developer, Bradford on Avon or Bristol, UK
Office Location: Bristol or Bradford on Avon
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: Negotiable, guide £20-25k plus excellent benefits package
Discipline team: IT
Reporting to: Senior Developer
SLR’s busy European IT support team is working on a number of new and challenging projects across the business, and due to an increasing workload currently has an excellent opportunity for a Graduate-level developer to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge Microsoft Technologies and be part of a team which is leading the way in SharePoint development for a global consultancy.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working alongside and under the supervision of SLR’s existing IT/development team and reporting to our Senior Developer, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a range of duties including:
- Intranet Help Desk and Support
- On-going Design, Development and Branding of Sites and Apps
TECHNICAL SKILLS / ABILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
Microsoft SharePoint –
- Administration, Workflows, Document Management,
- 2010, 2013 On-Premise or Cloud (365)
Development Skills -
- .Net/Visual Studio
- Rest API
- Experience/exposure of working with SharePoint and Office 365 (training will also be provided)
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Project Management Methodologies
- Interest in Enterprise/Web Content Management
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / MEMBERSHIP:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work well as part of a diverse team
- Good communication skills
Applications and Enquiries
SLR Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Further details of our Equal Opportunities policy are available upon request.
To apply, please complete the online application form below.