Project Consultant, Australia
Office Location: Perth
Working Hours: 38
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Discipline team: Acoustics & Vibration
Reporting to: Technical Discipline Manager
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Acoustician to join SLR’s internationally recognised Acoustic and Vibration discipline based in our Perth office.
As part of SLR Perth’s growing team, you will be responsible for carrying out varied engineering assignments which will include field measurement, acoustic modelling and professional reporting of acoustics, noise and vibration. You will be supported by senior engineers to develop detailed knowledge and understanding of engineering methods and techniques to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, successful candidates must have:
• Tertiary qualifications in engineering or science (ideally Engineering disciplines with relevant specialist units);
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, and fluency in written and spoken English;
• Demonstrated initiative and capability to work independently.
Desired Skills and Ability
Experience in the following areas will be advantageous to your application:
• Acoustics of Buildings and/or Transport infrastructure;
• Structural Dynamics; and
• Project management in a consulting environment.