Senior Consultant, Transport Advisory - Brisbane, Australia
Office Location: Australia
Discipline team: Transport Advisory
Due to continued growth within SLR’s global operations, an exciting opportunity exists for a senior level consultant to join our Asia Pacific Transport Advisory team in the Brisbane office. The role will require a high level of commitment to our projects and clients, high calibre technical skills within the discipline and be a significant contributor to the development of the skills and experience of our team both in the Asia Pacific region and internationally. You will work collaboratively with a very experienced and professional team, contributing to and leading the technical delivery of our projects.
The successful candidate must exhibit strong technical abilities in the traffic engineering and transport planning discipline and have demonstrated expertise in the conduct of the analytical aspects of transport investigations including hands on involvement in transport planning, assessment and modelling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Planning;
- Appropriate registrations with relevant Professional Institutions (desirable);
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the traffic and transport discipline;
- Demonstrated technical skills in traffic engineering & transport planning practice;
- Knowledge of traffic engineering and transport planning industry guidelines, trends and research;
- Developed client relationship management abilities, project management and prioritisation skills;
- An ability to analyse and interpret complex technical issues and develop appropriate solutions;
- High quality technical reporting, presentation and oral communication skills;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to contribute to business development and proposal preparation;
- A commitment to a positive team culture and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with a large number of well-respected industry leaders across our Asia Pacific offices. Accordingly the successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and a strong focus on targeted professional development.