Senior ESD Engineer, Australia
Office Location: Sydney
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Discipline team: Built Environment
About the business and the role
SLR is an international environmental and advisory consultancy with a globally recognised reputation for providing high quality tailored services. With offices throughout the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Africa regions, SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist professional services consultancies. We provide global consultancy advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and government clients.
SLR has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ESD Engineer with a minimum 4 years' experience to join a Built Environment and industry leading team. We provide a comprehensive range of services including ESD Master Planning (Residential, Commercial and Industrial Projects), ESD Town Planning submissions, Energy Efficiency Reporting, Energy Modelling, and Daylight and Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services, NABERS Reporting and Green Star Project delivery.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to ESD services
- Conducting Energy Modelling of commercial and residential buildings
- Producing Green Star and NABERS ratings for buildings
- Conducting BCA Section J Assessments
Skills and experience
As a preferred candidate you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical, Environmental Engineering or similar
- A proven track record of your involvement in industry related activities
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and Business Development skills
- Proven report writing skills
- Green Star Accreditation will be highly regarded
SLR values our staff, and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary, interaction with SLR staff nationally and globally and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development.
If you believe that you are ready for this opportunity, a match with what we are looking for and would like to work within a dynamic growing professional consultancy, please click the apply button