Technical Director Principal Landscape Architecture and Urban Design, London/South East England, UK
Office Location: Maidstone, Chelmsford
Working Hours: 37.5 per week Mon - Fri
Salary: Competitive basic, comprehensive benefits package
Discipline team: Landscape Architecture
Reporting to: Technical Discipline Manager/Director
SLR is now looking for somebody to join our expanding and award winning Urban Design and Master Planning team to help further develop the Planning and Development business sector services, and to establish an effective SLR presence in London and the South East.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Master Planner/Urban Designer and/or Landscape Architect capable of helping us to develop SLR’s Planning and Development business sector in London and the South East, although this role will also need to consider and develop national and global opportunities for business.
Developing the business sector is central to this role, which will also involve carrying out chargeable work within the field of expertise. The position would report into the main SLR Consulting Board and it is expected that the candidate would significantly develop/influence the company’s UK and global services.
Technical Skills, Abilities, Experience:
- Strategic thinking
- Proven work winning capabilities within a consultancy context
- Good network of potential clients
- The ability to lead, influence, motivate and grow technical teams
- International consultancy experience
Education, Qualifications, Memberships:
- Relevant first degree
- Related post-graduate qualification
- Membership/Chartered Status with a relevant professional body/institute
- A self starter with strong leadership capabilities, able to work within and across multi disciplinary teams. Your approach will allow you to develop existing SLR relationships and forge new client connections.
- Full driving license
- Able to undertake short term travel within the UK and overseas
Applications and Enquiries
SLR Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Further details of our Equal Opportunities policy are available upon request.
To apply, please complete the online application form below.