- Addressing waste permitting and planning issues
- Site investigation and remediation design
- Outline and detailed design input
- Landscape design
- Landform design and materials balance
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Sustainability assessment
Historically Kilnwood Vale was partly a green field site but included an inert landfill and recycling area. The site was located within the Strategic Gap between Crawley and Horsham and adjacent to the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. SLR helped to promote the site through the Joint Area Action Plan, successfully delivering a hybrid planning application for a new neighbourhood which included 2500 houses.