SLR undertook the following works:
- Field surveys over several seasons for native flora and fauna
- Review and collation of previous data and database information on native biota
- Detailed mapping of vegetation communities and threatened species records
- Review and refinement of the development design (e.g. modification of stormwater ponds to achieve ecological outcomes)
- Review and consideration of planning instruments, policies and relevant legislation
- Preparation of substantial documentation and mapping for the Flora & Fauna Assessment Report for the project for delivery to the relevant statutory authorities
The project is now being reviewed by the relevant authorities, and further development of the concept is anticipated.