Energy Saving Operations Scheme (ESOS) - in association with the Tank Storage Association
About the webinar
The Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) is mandatory for large entities and requires energy efficiency assessments to be performed every 4 years. This does not have to be a simple compliance exercise but can be shaped to address wider Net Zero and decarbonisation targets as well as giving cost effective energy efficiency measures. This webinar will address:
• ESOS minimum compliance requirements
• How ESOS can be enhanced and used to gain added value
• ESOS and the carbon agenda. Address two problems with one study
Date & time
15 September 2022
13:00 - 14:00 (Timezone: London, GMT+1)
Bob Robinson, Principal, SLR
Bob is a Principal with SLR, chartered Chemical Engineer and Certified Energy Manager. He is responsible for developing and delivering projects in the energy efficiency, resource efficiency and carbon management areas.
• Bob has delivered Net-Zero strategies for a number of industrial sectors and for individual clients. Net-Zero takes into account the energy transition, technical developments, carbon compliance and national ambitions to decarbonize.
• He is also ESOS Lead Assessor and SEAI Registered Energy Auditor.
• His experience covers delivering projects for industry, mining and minerals, oil and gas, commercial buildings and retail.
Registration & fees
This is a free to attend webinar and it is being run in association with the Tank Storage Association.
It is open to those in manufacturing, storage and distribution companies only.