We support the conceptual and detailed design, assessment and operational phases of major projects involving:
Infrastructure Design & Engineering
SLR’s industry experienced technical experts provide design and engineering support to infrastructure and environmental systems during process changes and capital improvement projects. Our services include:
- Project Development Support: we work closely with our clients to design energy, waste and water projects that take into account a whole-of-life cycle approach. Maintenance and operational characteristics are optimised along with the capital costs.
- Feasibility Studies: SLR works with clients to assure that considered process changes are feasible with respect to near term and long term environmental permitting requirements.
- Wastewater Engineering: SLR provides support in the design, construct, and operation of process wastewater systems and system upgrades.
- Civil Engineering, Pollution Control and Architecture Evaluation: SLR provides technical support in the physical expansion or decommissioning of facilities which includes review and selection of pollution control technologies and equipment.
- Experienced team with diverse experience with a wide range of industries including petroleum refining, oil exploration, environmental contracting, energy, forest products, chemicals, processing contracting and general manufacturing as well as former environmental regulators.
- Matching Project Objectives with Business Objectives: SLR assures that clients’ business drivers and objectives such as such as cash flow management and critical production times are integrated into the project strategy to minimize adverse impact to facility operations.
- Full Life-Cycle Services: SLR provides support from initial planning of capital improvement projects through design and construct.