Increasingly, industry and residential (or other noise sensitive developments) are located much closer together as undeveloped land in close proximity to transportation infrastructure and to the major areas of commerce becomes scarcer.
It is therefore considered essential that potential environmental noise impacts associated with industrial developments be examined early, at the planning stage. This is most often a requirement imposed by regulatory and consent authorities.
Our Services Include:
- Noise and vibration assessment and control
- Noise measurement and modelling capability
- 3D noise modeling
- Noise mapping
- Noise mitigation and management strategies
- Noise source identification
- Sound intensity measurements
- Design of noise control solutions. Range from simple specifications for items such as acoustic doors and silencers to complete design services for projects including machine enclosures, silencers or acoustic treatments to buildings.
- Equipment noise source order-ranking
- As Low As Reasonably Practical” (ALARP) assessments
- Modelling the effectiveness and costs of noise control treatments
- Preparation of design guidelines and specifications for noise control
- OH&S noise consulting services to assess the impact on staff, including the measurement and management of occupational noise exposure and the identification of problem areas