SLR management systems specialists understand business needs as well as the specifications of international standards for management systems. This allows us to provide tailored support to our clients, delivering effective and value-added management processes.
An effective management system improves the environmental, health & safety and energy performance of a business. Systems certified to ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001 reassure stakeholders that organisations are committed to effective management. In many cases, implementing an effective management system is a regulatory requirement, for example as a condition of an environmental permit.
SLR provides the following services in management systems:
- ISO 14001:2015 briefings and gap analysis
- Integrated and stand-alone environmental, health and safety, and energy systems development and enhancement
- Management systems training
- System maintenance and support
- Guiding our clients through management systems certification