SLR services for permitting and licensing include:
- Gap Analysis: to identify permitting requirements
- Applications and variations: forms, plans, fees, drawings, etc.
- Technical support: documentation, risk appraisals, best available techniques, etc.
- Guidance support: technical options review
- Regulator and stakeholder negotiation
- Permit compliance: periodic measurement, inspection, auditing, reporting, etc.
- Permit Improvements: additional treatment, environmental survey, management systems
- Permit surrender and closure plans
Technical support can cover:
- Site Reports: baseline setting, history, records.
- Control of Impacts: monitoring, modeling, records, improvements
- Energy, Global Warming, Carbon Management
- Raw Materials Efficiency, Waste Minimisation
- Environmental Management Systems.
- Facility and Programme Audits – SLR offers comprehensive audits of: compliance, Best Practical Environmental Options, staff regulatory awareness, and corporate programs
- Permitting/Planning and Development support from initial planning needs and requirements to training personnel on permit monitoring and reporting requirements
- Environmental Management Systems addressing topics including: reporting and recordkeeping, employee training, sustainability considerations, permit condition compliance.