With over 30 years of experience, we are at the forefront of the industry, helping to improve standards, define best practice, drive legislative change and promote safe and effective methods. We work in the industrial and commercial sectors as well as offering a complete service to the domestic market giving a safe and cost effective solution to problems with asbestos and or other hazardous materials in the home.
Providing a fast and efficient service is something our friendly, fully trained staff pride themselves on.
Our services include:
- Inspections and Surveys
- Air Monitoring and Clearance Inspections
- Critical Response for Emergency Works (ie. following fire/storm damage, the discovery of contaminated fill etc)
- Asbestos Awareness and Risk Management Training
- Centralised Online HazMat Registers
- NATA accredited reports for building material and asbestos dust samples
- Expert Witness
SLR is NATA Accredited in Australia for Asbestos Fibre Counting, Volume Measurement (Air), and Asbestos Fibre Identification.