landscape architecture team includes many of the most experienced and sought
after landscape expert planning witnesses in the UK, who have been involved in
over 300 successful public inquiries and hearings, including presentation to
Parliamentary Select Committee.
Our nationally acknowledged landscape expert witnesses offer
professional landscape planning advice on strategic development, site layouts
and development suitability judged in terms of experience and in-depth
knowledge of the planning system. Importantly we offer advice and guidance on
how to avoid a public inquiry If an appeal is required then our national level
experience comes into play, providing carefully considered and well researched
expert witness advice which is robust in cross examination.
- Expert witness for appeals, hearings, inquiries and Select Committee of Parliament
- Strategy advice
- Masterplans for housing, industry, motorways, airports and power
- Advice on the likelihood of success of planning applications
- Protected landscapes
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs)
- Landscape led environmental assessment
A list of our experts in this area can be found here.