Masterplanning, Urban and Sustainable Design Practice
Too often masterplans can be aspirational and unrealistic. The SLR Masterplanning team draws on our broad range of technical skills to deliver robust and sustainable design solutions. SLR masterplans are also based upon a sensible business case for the proposed mix of uses, ensuring that the development proposals can deliver value to our clients.
SLR’s team of award winning landscape architects and urban designers are able to provide practical and original design solutions. Our designs draw from our considerable experience of project implementation, as well as from the technical support provided by our broad range of in-house technical skills.
How can SLR Help?
- SLR is able to provide masterplans for challenging sites by drawing on its breadth of technical expertise.
- Our masterplans are based first and foremost on a sound business case.
- The SLR team ensures that the proposed mix of uses delivers value for our clients.
- We have graphic and Virtual Reality capabilities which can assist with communication of masterplan concepts.
- Helping to find appropriate sites and shaping the form of development on those sites.
- Landscape and Urban masterplans employing high quality graphics.
- Detailed designs including construction and planting details.
- Management of contracts and Clerk of Works to ensure implementation to a high standard.
- Undertaking capacity studies for landscape and urban design schemes.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments with considerable Expert Witness experience.
- Landscape design and masterplans for a range of land uses.
- Support by technical disciplines to enable robust and sustainable designs.
- Use of BIM software.
- High quality graphical and Virtual Reality presentation.
- Designs based on technically robust principles of sustainability.
- Ability to communicate strong masterplan concepts.