How can SLR help?
SLR supports private sector waste clients on business strategy, policy and project advice.
On business plan development SLR can assist on the following:
- Market intelligence, industry market analysis and strategic business reviews.
- Waste management strategy, plan and masterplanning advice and development.
- Independent due diligence, operational and service reviews of waste recycling, recovery and disposal solutions.
- Life cycle and carbon assessment.
On development, procurement and operational matters SLR can assist on the following:
- Contract procurement support including business plan development, waste flow modelling and options feasibility studies for a range of contract types.
- Asset valuations, optimisation, site searches and site appraisals.
- Support through the regulatory approvals process for waste facilities, including planning, permitting and environmental impact assessment.
- Waste facility engineering design and construction management support, including commissioning and training support; and
- Waste logistics advice.