How can SLR help?
SLR has delivered regulatory approvals, including planning, environmental assessments, permits and licences for the following waste and resource management facility types:
- Landfill and transfer – including inert, hazardous, industrial and non-hazardous landfills, as well as leachate treatment facilities and waste transfer stations.
- Waste recovery – including all forms of residual waste treatment such as energy from waste (EfW) technologies, Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) and other fuel preparation facilities (SRF/RDF), Advanced Thermal treatment (ATT) and autoclave.
- Recycling and reprocessing technologies – such as clean or dirty materials recycling facilities (MRF’s).
- Organics treatment – either aerobically (composting) or anaerobically (anaerobic digestion).
- Depots and Fleet – for a broad range of environmental services.
For all of the activities above, SLR can provide on-going support, documentation and approvals during facility construction, operations, monitoring, decommissioning and closure.