Wind Energy Related Services
Wind energy has been the world’s fastest growing renewable energy source for the last few years and this trend is expected to continue.
SLR provides a wide range of technical and professional services to wind farm developers and to organisations that wish to develop a single turbine, a small turbine cluster or a multi-turbine wind farm.
How can SLR help?
Our core advice and support for successfully delivering wind energy schemes include the following;
- Due diligence and economic appraisal taking into account factors such as project design and construction, contracts, technology selection, energy yields, grid connection and planning analysis.
- Site identification and feasibility assessment to determine the best sites, design layouts and energy yields.
- Project development including planning and permitting support for wind energy projects, providing a wide range of in-house technical capability such as landscape and visual assessment, GIS, ecological and ornithological assessment, hydrology, geotechnics, highways and transportation, acoustics and cultural heritage.
- Construction and supervision services. SLR is able provide management, construction and supervisory support, including site investigation, civil and structural engineering, and aggregate assessment.
Main SLR Offering
- Proven experience and expertise of wind energy and a long track-record of successfully delivering many varied renewable energy and wind energy projects, both onshore and offshore, around the world.
- Full life cycle support for a wind energy project through from initial inception and feasibility through planning and onto construction.
- Proven planning, EIA and regulatory support for a range of wind scheme across the globe.
- Proven expert witness capability relevant for wind energy development projects, both onshore and offshore.