ISO Masterclass Roadshow 2017
IOSH is co-hosting four ISO workshops in different venues across the UK from 27 March 2017. Our colleauge Nigel Leehane, Technical Director - Environmental Management, Permitting & Compliance will be discussing ISO 14001 with the delegates.
The ISO Masterclass Roadshow will feature high-profile speakers who will explain how organisations can use the updated international management system standards effectively.
Each roadshow will cover topics such the integration of ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management), together with the forthcoming ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety management), into business processes.
- Kristian Glaesel – Managing Director, Glaesel HSEQ Management. Convenor in ISO / PC283 / WG1. Kristian will be covering ISO 45001
- David Smith – Director, IMS Risk Solutions. Chair, BSI Management Systems Expert Group. David will address ISO 9001 together with leadership issues
- Nigel Leehane – Technical Director, SLR Consulting Ltd. Chair, BSI sub-committee on environmental management systems. Nigel will be discussing ISO 14001
For a detailed overview about the confirmed speakers, please download the speaker profiles.
Hear insights from industry experts who will look at how these management system standards can help organisations:
- boost reputation, reliability and success through better health, safety, quality and environmental performance,
- cut costs and increase efficiency through improved systems,
- gain top management commitment to ensure integration with business processes,
- deliver socially responsible and sustainable operations.
For further information regarding the speakers, confirmed topics and agenda for the roadshows, please download the ISO Masterclass programme.
To book your place, please visit the IOSH website.