SLR has a realistic understanding of the constraints applying to aviation operations and is familiar with the practicalities and both the direct and indirect costs associated with implementation of relevant noise control measures.
Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessment and control studies (REF, EES, EIA, EIS, Compliance Studies); Environmental management Plans and EMS and Compliance Audits
- Australian Noise Exposure Forecast
- Building interior acoustic design such as Public Address / Emergency Warning and Information Systems /compliant to relevant sections of AS1670.4; management of speech privacy and confidentiality; control of environmental noise ingress and passenger crowd noise; key feature spaces.
- Aircraft noise modelling using the FAA’s INM Model
- Helicopter noise modelling using the FAA’s HNM Model
- Helicopter noise assessments - Ground Running operations (to state guidelines)
- Helicopter noise assessments in accordance with AS 2363-1999 and Appendix A of AS 2363-1990 “Guidelines for Assessing the Compatibility of Helicopter Landing Sites and Various Land-Uses”
- Noise assessments in accordance with AS 2021-2000 “Acoustics - Aircraft Noise Intrusion - Building Siting and Construction”.