Carbon Management & Energy Efficiency
SLR works with organisations helping them to reduce their environmental impacts and the cost burden of increasing energy prices and climate change legislation.
In the face of ongoing changes in the energy supply markets we provide innovative solutions and build competitive advantage for our clients.
We have proven expertise and experience and work with private and public organizations across most sectors providing a broad range of technical and non-technical services.
We assist organisations identifying the key
business risks and opportunities associated with carbon and energy use and
develop integrated solutions to manage these.
How can SLR help?
Strategic Carbon & Energy performance improvement
• Strategic planning
• Informing policy
• Energy audits
• Energy process modelling and performance analysis
• Holistic energy efficiency and utility savings programmes
• Energy Metering, Monitoring & Targeting (MM&T)
• Integrated energy management programmes and implementation support
• Process flow sheeting and energy modelling
• Energy management systems, ISO 50001
• Energy awareness, training and people engagement
• Behavioural change
Energy Costs Management
• Energy billing
• Electrical load management and Demand Side Reduction (DSR)
Carbon Modelling & Reporting
• Mandatory Greenhouse Gas (GHG) report
• Corporate, and site carbon footprint development and analysis
• Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
• Carbon Disclosure Projects (CDP)
• WRI GG Protocol/PAS2050 product carbon footprint
• Climate Change Agreements (CCA)
• Carbon Reduction Commitments (CRC)
• Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
• Energy and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) compliance risk management
• Cap and trade support
• Renewables Obligation (RO) and Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) compensation scheme
Implementing Energy & Carbon Projects
• Industrial and process energy
• Buildings energy
• Combined Heat and Power (CHP), renewable energy and energy from waste
• Non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) applications