Planning & Approvals
With global coverage, SLR’s teams of experienced and motivated Environmental Planners and Scientists can facilitate statutory approvals and provide a range of project management, environmental impact assessment and environmental management services across a range of sectors.
Services range from preliminary feasibility and project scoping, conceptual and detailed design, through to impact assessment and project approval, and also to post-approval environmental management and compliance.
How can SLR help?
SLR offers a proven successful mix of practical industry experience, environmental assessment capability and experience, project management skills and regulatory knowledge. Employees have been drawn from a variety of professional employment backgrounds, including industry, consulting and government.
The key capabilities of SLR’s Planning and Approvals team in the infrastructure sectors include:
- Project management advice and services.
- Full range of environmental impact assessment and approval documentation.
- Pre-project risk assessments and pre-feasibility/constraints analysis.
- Regulatory and policy advice.
- Government, stakeholder and community consultation.
- Sub-consultant and contractor engagement and management.
- Environmental and regulatory licensing.
Main SLR Offering
SLR provides multi-disciplined, specialist project management and environmental impact assessment services across a range of sectors. Core services include:
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary teams: SLR has particular experience in delivering and developing high quality planning documents and environmental impact assessment reports for the infrastructure sector.
- Project development support: SLR works closely with its’ clients, along with government agencies and stakeholders, to optimise the approval pathway, environmental assessment approach and project outcomes. SLR has established excellent relationships with key specialists (in-house and external) that assist in ensuring an integrated and robust approach to environmental assessment and project approvals.
- Post-approval services: including environmental management and compliance, environmental reporting, environmental management systems, auditing, environmental training and site secondments.