Site Restoration & Redevelopment
SLR’s understanding of economic, regulatory, and technical drivers provides the best path from assessment through investigation and remediation to site redevelopment.
How SLR Can Help?
- Site Characterisation – The nature and extent of impact is defined through assessing and characterising the site.
- Contaminant Fate and Transport – The potential for migration of contaminants is evaluated using collected data and modelling programs.
- Establishing Cleanup Standards – Site-specific standards are developed and negotiated.
- Feasibility Studies and Bench-Scale Testing – Remedial options are evaluated and tested to identify the most cost-effective solution that meets the clients overall needs.
- Design, Permit, Construct, Operate, Decommission – SLR’s team provides full life-cycle service related to the selected remedial system.
- Decommissioning, Closing, Restoration – Buildings and properties can be restored to a natural state upon completion of remediation.
- Diverse Expertise – SLR offers a full suite of interrelated services including investigation, human health and ecological risk assessment, environmental impact assessment, toxicological evaluations, remedial engineering, air quality and regulatory affairs.
- Project Scoping – SLR’s secures an understanding of client-specific needs and business drivers and matches project strategy to those needs which includes understanding their land use and facility goals.
- Environmental Media – SLR has resolved contaminant issues in a wide range of media including soil, groundwater, fresh and salt water sediments, surface water and buildings and structures.
Main SLR Offering:
Experience with Diverse Contaminants – includes a broad range of contaminants including chlorinated solvents, heavy metals, petroleum hydrocarbons, and PCBs.