Landscape Expert Witnesses
We have been involved in a wide range of public inquiries and hearings, including presentation to a Parliamentary Select Committee
Our landscape architecture team includes many of the most experienced and sought after landscape expert planning witnesses in the UK, who have been involved in over 300 successful public inquiries and hearings, including presentation to Parliamentary Select Committee.
Our nationally acknowledged landscape expert witnesses offer professional landscape planning advice on strategic development, site layouts and development suitability judged in terms of experience and in-depth knowledge of the planning system. Importantly we offer advice and guidance on how to avoid a public inquiry If an appeal is required then our national level experience comes into play, providing carefully considered and well researched expert witness advice which is robust in cross examination.
- Expert witness for appeals, hearings, inquiries and Select Committee of Parliament
- Strategy advice
- Masterplans for housing, industry, motorways, airports and power
- Advice on the likelihood of success of planning applications
- Protected landscapes
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs)
- Landscape led environmental assessment