Helping to find sites and shaping the form of development
Our landscape planning workload includes providing strategic upfront advice on sites, helping to find sites and shaping the form of development, with landscape capacity studies at the very start of the process. We have experience of supporting outline and detailed applications.
Our broad workload includes the following business sectors:
- built environment (demands for housing, schools, healthcare and public infrastructure and public realm)
- mining and minerals (aggregates, industrial and energy minerals)
- infrastructure (transportation, waste and water projects)
- industry (manufacturing and storage)
- power (wind, solar, natural gas and electricity transmission)
BIM (Building information modelling), GIS (Geographical information systems), VR (virtual reality) and computer-generated 3d-modelling and visualisations has formed the foundation of our landscape planning projects for many years.