Associate Geotechnical Engineer, Australia
Office Location: Brisbane
Discipline team: Mine Waste Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer who will be capable of managing our deliverables with minimal direction and supervision.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ year's experience specialising in mine waste and/or geotechnical engineering
- Modelling experience essential and ability to train/mentor junior engineers will be highly regarded
- Experience within the mining or civil construction industry highly valued
- Experience with mine waste highly valued
- Ability to project manage deliver of projects, on time, in budget
- Proven ability to prepare winning proposals and good communication skills essential
- Flexible with travel requirements, as travel for interstate project work may be required
- CPEng and RPEQ qualifications preferable or ability to become chartered within 6 months
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with a large number of well-respected industry leaders across our nation-wide offices. Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development. You will be a part of a large growing team with a strong focus on flexible working conditions.
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job