Hazmat Consultant (Licensed Asbestors Assessor), Australia
Office Location: Mackay
Discipline team: Hazardous Materials Management
We currently have an opportunity available in our Mackay office for a Consultant to join our Hazmat team. Working alongside industry leaders in Hazardous Materials and Occupational Hygiene, you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the Asbestos sector.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical advice on environmental and occupational health issues
- Supervision of Asbestos/HAZMAT removal;
- Client liaison, quotes, tenders;
- Project Management;
- Asbestos fibre monitoring & fibre counting;
- Identification & Conducting Surveys; and
- Preparation of Technical Reports.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Hazmat industry experience - Asbestos Assessor Licence - HAZMAT survey experience - Valid Driver’s Licence - An understanding of reporting requirements - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - You may be required to undergo pre-employment police and health checks.
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with a large number of well-respected industry leaders across our nation-wide offices. Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development. You will be a part of a large growing team with a strong focus on flexible working conditions.
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job