Landscape Architect, Australia
Office Location: Brisbane
Discipline team: Landscape Architecture
Our Landscape Architectural team are passionate about providing sustainable, landscape-led solutions to projects that help to create value and opportunities for our clients and the community. The expertise of our local staff has been proven with over 25 years’ experience, demonstrating award winning, sustainable and locally responsive designs.
Our local team of Environmental, Landscape and Urban specialists provide advice to a wide range of business, regulatory and government clients which is supported by our established UK team who offer cutting edge urban, landscape, environmental and graphic services.
We aim to build a diverse team that complements the needs of our clients and other consulting professionals.
- Designer that looks for opportunities to solve problems differently
- Communicator with the ability to interact well with and lead others
- Professional who has the desire to learn and be mentored by senior staff
- Enthusiastic and committed in overseeing a range of projects
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Committed to environmental and social responsibility that is conveyed in your design outcomes
- Enjoys actively participating in the office environment
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills, and proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite software
- AILA recognised qualifications (with the ability to apply for registration)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar office environment
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current authority to work within Australia
- We are a company that fosters and supports the team and our managers nurture the skills of all staff
- We aim to make a difference, and are committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are a company that stands for something and will help you make a difference
- We invest in you. Our great management team and culture will help coach and mentor you in progressing your career
- We help broaden your horizons. We look for solutions globally with a great UK landscape team and offer future opportunity to be part of other national and international offices.
- We provide you the opportunity to collaborate with other professional disciplines in the company and to improve your skills through this diversity
- SLR offer flexibility in working conditions and Work-Life Integration
- We are a team that includes you in the solution and makes you part of the story
- We offer competitive salary packaging and benefits matched to your experience level
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job