Principal/Associate Soil Scientist, Australia
Office Location: Australia
Discipline team: Soil Science
We are looking for an experienced Soil Scientist who will be capable of managing our deliverables with minimal direction and supervision.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, majoring in Soil Science or equivalent
- 10+ year's experience
- Experience within the mining industry highly valued
- Ability to project manage deliver of projects, on time, in budget
- Proven ability to prepare winning proposals and good communication skills essential
- Flexible with travel requirements, as travel for interstate project work may be required
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with a large number of well-respected industry leaders across our nation-wide offices. Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development. You will be a part of a large growing team with a strong focus on flexible working conditions.
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job