Principal ESD Engineer, Australia
Office Location: Melbourne
Discipline team: CFD, Wind & Energy
About the business
SLR is an international environmental and advisory consultancy with a globally recognised reputation for providing high quality tailored services. With offices throughout the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Africa regions, SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist professional services consultancies. We provide global consultancy advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and government clients.
About the role
SLR has an exciting opportunity for a Principal ESD Engineer to join a Built Environment and industry leading team. The role will require a high level of commitment to our clients, technical leadership within the discipline and an ability to leverage your own experience and the skills and experience of other team members both in Melbourne and the Asia Pacific region. You will work alongside other senior team leaders, mentor and supervise junior staff and be involved in high level business development and delivery of key projects.
We provide a comprehensive range of services including ESD Master Planning (Residential, Commercial and Industrial Projects), ESD Town Planning submissions, Energy Efficiency Reporting, Energy Modelling, and Daylight and Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services, NABERS Reporting and Green Star Project delivery.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services and eligibility for membership with Engineers Australia or equivalent;
- More than 10 years of experience in the ESD discipline;
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in sustainability, green star rating and business opportunities in Melbourne and the Asia Pacific region;
- Extensive experience in project management, commercial acumen and the ability to develop winning proposals and lead business development activities;
- A high level of client relationship management abilities, leadership, time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Effective presentation skills, high quality technical reporting and oral communication skills;
Benefits and Perks
SLR values our staff, and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary, interaction with SLR staff nationally and globally and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development.
If you believe that you are ready for this opportunity, a match with what we are looking for and would like to work within a dynamic growing professional consultancy, please apply today!
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job