Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Administrator / Resourcer, Exeter, UK
Office Location: Exeter
Salary: Competitive salary, excellent benefits inc pension, BUPA, life cover & more, Agile working
Discipline team: Human Resources
SLR currently has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Exeter office reporting into the Senior Recruitment Advisor, Europe. This will support SLR’s ongoing people agenda across SLR’s European region.
Initially focused on supporting the recruitment team, in terms of helping manage both the candidate experience and internal service offering to hiring managers; the position offers the potential for the person joining to expand their skills and experience within recruitment. This will include the opportunity to lead on all aspects of managing hires, as well as assisting with (and eventually leading on) research and delivery of executive search assignments. Our staff are encouraged to undertake CPD, and we would look to support the person joining in developing their knowledge and professional accreditation as their career progresses.
We strive to ensure that opportunities both for new starters and for existing staff are open to all, and we have family friendly policies aimed at helping staff balance the needs of professional and family life. These include remote working facilities, as well as the potential for part time, job share and other flexible working arrangements. Our staff also enjoy Agile working, which allows them to tailor hours around core hours that will allow them to maximise their work life balance.
Along with a competitive basic salary, the successful candidate will receive a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days annual leave (excluding public holidays); flexible working arrangements; private health cover; death-in-service cover; professional membership subscription; and pension.
SLR provides global environmental and advisory solutions from a network of offices throughout Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. We deliver advice and support on a wide range of strategic and project-specific issues to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and government clients. We advise our clients on major projects with multi-disciplinary teams that work under the guidance of senior SLR professionals. We specialise in the oil and gas, mining and minerals, infrastructure, built environment, financial services, industry and power sectors. SLR offers rewarding careers to all its staff supported by the five elements of our business: Our Culture, Our Clients, Our People, Our Business and Our Communities with our ‘one team culture’ being the foundation on which our company is built. For more information, please visit our website: www.slrconsulting.com
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will be varied, but will include:
• Uploading roles to our online recruitment system, PeopleHR
• Promoting roles externally across social media platforms (Linked in and Facebook)
• Promoting roles internally via our fortnight vacancy request email co-ordinating with the recruitment teams from our other regions and the European marketing team.
• Contacting universities and colleges to share course specific job opportunities
• Sifting and storing work placement and speculative CV requests and responding to individuals as appropriate
• Sifting and co-ordinating applications in PeopleHR working alongside senior members of the recruitment team
• Organising and co-ordinating of interviews and interview logistics and facilities
• Organising post interview feedback calls and supporting hiring managers as appropriate
• Extracting equal opportunities data from PeopleHR recruitment system on a quarterly basis as part of our diversity monitoring
• Extracting data from our PeopleHR recruitment system on a monthly basis for HR and recruitment reporting.
• General maintenance and updates of our PeopleHR recruitment system and intranet recruitment pages
• Helping to manage our list of approved recruitment suppliers and agencies, and agreeing/renewing terms with suppliers
• Assisting with external advertising, including obtaining quotes, drafting advert wordings and associated duties
• Assisting with research to help identify potential candidates using job boards, social media and wider internet based searches
PERSON SPEC SUMMARY
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Prior experience working as an administrator, researcher or in a similar role within a recruitment based environment (agency or in-house)
• The ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once and deliver within given timeframes
• An understanding and knowledge of current UK employment law and the Equalities Act, and a desire to develop skills/knowledge in talent attraction and recruitment
• Good communication skills and attention to detail, and able to handle sensitive personal data with utmost focus on confidentiality
• GCSE English & Maths A-C grades – any specific HR or administration based qualification (eg NVQ) or membership (CIPD or similar) would be an advantage
To apply for this position please submit your application using the link on this page.
SLR Consulting is an equal opportunities employer but our expectations go beyond just complying with legislation. It is SLR's intention that active steps are undertaken to ensure that opportunities are open to all and that as a business, we continue to strive to promote diversity and inclusion and reduce the gender pay gap.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: COB – 23rd February 2020
DATE FOR INTERVIEWS – 27th or 28th February
Clicking on the button below will take you to our career application system.Apply for this job