PV Solar Installation (AUS)
SLR Consulting was engaged by North Sydney Council to provide an “OPTIMUM” solar PV power system installation on the roof of the North Sydney Council Chambers at 200 Miller Street.
North Sydney, Australia
North Sydney Council Chamber
SLR Consulting was engaged to provide Council with a detailed design to install an optimal solar PV system with a total capacity of 23.1 kW. The estimated greenhouse gas CO2 emission saving by this solar pv development is approximately 34.8 tonnes/annum. The project was eligible for 603 REC’s at $40 value as a point of sale.
This study comprised of the following key steps:
- Assess the potential for the installation of an optimal solar PV power system for the site
- Conduct Solar Access modelling and estimate the annual solar power available for the proposed solar PV site
- Provide a cost estimate for the proposed system and provide a payback and life cycle assessment for the proposed system
- Provide a greenhouse gas CO2 emission saving
- Provide technical specification and design drawings for the solar PV development