Permitting & Regulatory Compliance
SLR’s regulatory compliance specialists support our clients to effectively address their complicated regulatory and legal obligations. We have deep experience in assisting our clients to manage their EHS permitting and licensing requirements.
Although compliance requirements differ geographically, SLR’s global service is founded on a thorough knowledge of international, national, state, and local EHS compliance requirements and enforcement practices. Our service is supported by local teams (air quality, noise, water etc.) who are able to provide monitoring and specialist advice on issues such as abatement options.
How SLR Can Help?
SLR services for permitting and licensing include:
- Requirements and Applicability Assessment: SLR routinely conducts deep dives into a company’s legal and other obligations to identify applicable compliance requirements
- Permitting: SLR develops strategies for EHS permitting and licensing, and assists our clients to complete all application forms, plans, drawings, reports etc.
- Technical support: Our engineers and scientists understand the technical aspects of pollution control and risk management and can assist our clients in identifying and implementing cost effective abatement technologies
- Guidance support: SLR often assists our clients to develop EHS programs, processes, standards and procedures
- Stakeholder engagement: SLR assists clients to engage with regulators, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), communities and other stakeholders through meetings, dialogues and negotiations
- Permit compliance: We assist our clients with the periodic measurement, inspection, auditing, reporting specified in EHS permits