Geothermal & Ground Energy Systems
The SLR global team provides consulting technical services and strategic advice to the ground energy and geothermal sector.
Our team has combination of commercial knowledge, industry experience and technical expertise. We offer support to governments and international private companies and institutions.
How SLR can help?
Our core advice and support for delivering successful geothermal and ground energy systems include the following;
- Strategic assessment and evaluation for government and industry in developing resource plans and strategies.
- Due diligence and economic appraisal of proposed or existing geothermal power projects, that considers factors such as portfolio review, construction design and technology choice, contracts, energy yields, grid connection, planning analysis.
- Geothermal exploration including planning exploration programs, operational support during drilling and evaluation of results.
- Project management and coordination of exploitation as well as exploration projects.
- Project development including planning and permitting support. SLR has a wealth of relevant in house experience including geology, hydrogeology and geotechnics.
Main SLR Offering
- Local and international expertise: Detailed and extensive local knowledge and experience of the international geothermal sector.
- Full life cycle support: From initial feasibility through planning and into construction.
- Multi-disciplinary technical expertise: Our in-house capabilities include key skills such as planning, geology, hydrogeology and geotechnics for both closed and open loop heating and cooling systems.
- Proven planning, EIA and regulatory support for a range of geothermal schemes across the globe.