Public Sector Waste Clients
The public sector within the waste business area is diverse and includes:
- National or state governments
- Regional or provincial government
- Local government
- Regulatory organizations; and
- Other publicly supported waste and resource management institutions and industry organizations.
How can SLR help?
On policy and plan development SLR can assist on the following:
- Policy research, review and development of best practice guidance documentation.
- Waste management strategy, plan and master planning advice and development.
- Market intelligence, industry market analysis and strategic business reviews.
- Independent due diligence, operational and service reviews of waste recycling, recovery and disposal solutions.
- Life cycle and carbon assessment.
On development, procurement and operational matters SLR can assist on the following:
- Contract procurement support including business plan development, waste flow modelling and options feasibility studies for a range of contract types.
- Asset valuations, site searches and site appraisals.
- Support through the regulatory approvals process for waste facilities, including planning, permitting and environmental impact assessment.
- Waste facility engineering design and construction management support, including commissioning and training support; and
- Waste logistics/ collection advice.
Main SLR Offering
SLR provides pragmatic, realistic, solutions for a range of public sector clients.
The SLR global waste management team can provide experience of international best practice strategy, plan and policy formulation, as well as site specific advisory services.