Water management is a critical component of all oil and gas operations from conventional to unconventional. Sourcing water and managing produced water are major challenges.
The management of water and related issues is a key component of SLR’s business. We provide support and advice across the whole spectrum of oil and gas clients and service requirements, including:
- Operational sewage treatment to millions of cubic meters per day,
- Oil production or shale gas water management systems
- Permitting and planning advice
- Detailed design,
- Plant operation
- Management and troubleshooting.
How can SLR help?
SLR’s core water cycle service areas include:
- Resource assessment and monitoring:
- Hydrology and hydrogeology studies
- Water quality monitoring and environmental base lines studies
- Optioneering and outline design:
- Technical and commercial feasibility studies
- Options appraisal
- Outline and detailed design specifications
- Procurement, construction and commissioning:
- Tender preparation and procurement services
- Design development and construction project management
- Commissioning and performance specification
- Operations and maintenance management:
- System and process trouble shooting
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Produced water management and treatment
- Industrial storm water treatment
Main SLR offering
Our services encompass the complete water cycle from sourcing, treatment and disposal. We have a multidisciplinary team of hydro-geologists, environmental specialists and process engineers. These water skills are a core part of our services to resources companies.