We advise and support businesses to comply with current and forthcoming regulatory and voluntary compliance reporting schemes. Based on our extensive understanding of compliance issues our approach focuses on maximizing the benefits and adding real value to the compliance process. We take an integrated approach that minimizes duplication of effort across voluntary (GHG reporting, CDP) and mandatory carbon reporting schemes (MCR) and enable companies to comply with regulations on a least cost basis.
Our support includes:
- Climate Change Agreements (CCA)
- Climate Change Levy
- CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme
- Cap and trade support / EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS)
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Energy and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) compliance risk management
Our specialists also provide support and advice on developing carbon legislation in other countries, and provide global support to energy efficiency and carbon legislation.