SLR’s consultants have a proven track record in exploration process and strategy in which we advise both exploration and production (E&P) companies and governments on the continually evolving industry best practice to explore for hydrocarbons. We combine the following:
- Strategic advice (e.g. strategy, capital allocation)
- The tactical (e.g. central processing facility [CPF], play fairway and prospect evaluation)
- Operational support
How can SLR help?
SLR provides the complete range of services to assist managing an exploration or development programme. SLR can work with your leadership team to either manage the elements of the entire process, or augment the company’s in house staff.
We support both conventional and unconventional exploration and production, on shore and offshore and throughout the world. We have a proven track record of successful project delivery in projects ranging from West Africa through to West of Ireland. Our services include:
- Resource evaluation and competent person reporting (CPR) for both conventional and unconventional resources
- Transaction support and due diligence, both subsurface and environmental
- Geological and geophysical evaluation, from basin through to prospect and development.
- Geophysical and geological operations support
- EIA, social engagement, permitting, planning and consenting
- Waste management, including oil spill contingency planning
- Site remediation and restoration
- Water management
Our operational centres in Aberdeen, Dublin, Cape Town, Windhoek, Dar es Salaam, Anchorage, Perth and Brisbane allow us to support exploration operations throughout Europe, Africa, Australasia, North America and the Arctic. Our global business model facilitates providing the best skilled staff to the client site independent of geography.