SLR has been actively involved in the hydro power market across the globe for many years and offers a full range of services from pre-feasibility, through planning to the final commissioning of hydro power generation projects.
How can SLR help?
Our core advice and support for delivering successful hydro power schemes include the following;
- Due diligence and economic appraisal of proposed or existing hydro power projects taking into account factors such as project design and construction, contracts, technology selection, energy yields, grid connection and planning analysis
- Desktop pre-feasibility as well as initial and detailed feasibility assessments to determine the best sites, design layouts and energy yields
- Project development support for hydro power projects, providing a wide range of in-house technical capability such as hydrology, ecology and engineering
- Installation and supervision services. SLR is able provide construction services for hydro power facilities, including detailed engineering design and construction management support
- Asset enhancement: The unique ability to translate renewable energy potential and environmental issues into advice on value and property strategy
- Proven experience and expertise in the development of hydro power schemes. Our in house capability includes key skills such as structural and civil engineers
- Full life cycle support. Supporting a hydro power project through from initial inception and feasibility through planning and onto construction
- Proven planning, EIA and regulatory support for a range of hydro power schemes across the globe