From outline concepts through to detailed design, construction and planting specifications
Our landscape design workload includes public realm and urban regeneration, from outline concepts through to detailed design, construction and planting specifications.
We ensure a strong link between landscape assessment and design, where as part of a re-iterative process each informs the other.
We provide a sustainable landscape led approach that maximises success with planning applications and appeals. Our approach enables us to achieve permissions in challenging situations within protected or valued landscapes
Our broad workload includes the following business sectors:
- built environment (demands for housing, schools, healthcare and public infrastructure and public realm)
- mining and minerals (aggregates, industrial and energy minerals)
- infrastructure (transportation, waste and water projects)
- industry (manufacturing and storage)
- power (wind, solar, natural gas and electricity transmission)
BIM (Building information modelling), GIS (Geographical information systems), VR (virtual reality (VR) and computer-generated 3d-modelling and visualisations has formed the foundation of our landscape assessment projects for many years.