Contract administration, inspections and clerk of works
Our landscape assessment workload includes landscape and visual impact assessment, appraisals and mitigation, for planning applications and EIA.
We ensure a strong link between landscape assessment and design, where as part of a re-iterative process each informs the other.
Our broad workload includes the following business sectors:
- built environment (demands for housing, schools, healthcare and public infrastructure and public realm)
- mining and minerals (aggregates, industrial and energy minerals)
- infrastructure (transportation, waste and water projects)
- industry (manufacturing and storage)
- power (wind, solar, natural gas and electricity transmission)
BIM (Building information modelling), GIS (Geographical information systems), VR (virtual reality (VR) and computer-generated 3d-modelling and visualisations has formed the foundation of our landscape assessment projects for many years.