Solar, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) & Energy Studies
Internationally, solar power in many countries has a huge potential to contribute to future renewable energy needs. Delivering commercially viable schemes is the challenge facing this sector at present.
SLR is able to provide expertise and advice to support solar projects across the world and provides a wide range of technical and professional services to developers of large-scale solar energy projects.
How can SLR help?
Our core advice and support for solar delivering successful power schemes include the following:
- Site identification and feasibility assessment to determine the best sites, design layouts and energy yields
- Due diligence and economic appraisal of proposed or existing solar power projects taking into account factors such as project design and construction, contracts, technology selection, energy yields, grid connection and planning analysis
- Project development including planning and permitting support for solar power projects, providing a wide range of in-house technical capability such as landscape and visual assessment, GIS, ecological and ornithological assessment, hydrology and cultural heritage
- Consultation. SLR is also able to effectively liaise and lead stakeholders through the development
- Installation and supervision services SLR is able provide construction services for solar power facilities, including detailed engineering design and construction management support
- Full life cycle support for a solar power project through from initial inception and feasibility through planning and onto construction.
- Proven planning, EIA and regulatory support for a range of solar power schemes across the globe
- Asset enhancement: The unique ability to translate renewable energy potential and environmental issues into advice on value and property strategy
- Proven experience and expertise in the development of solar power schemes. Our in house capability includes key skills such as planning, landscape architects, ecologists and engineers.