Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
SLR’s acoustics team offers a broad range of services and a wealth of experience in acoustics and in noise and vibration control measures.
Our team’s expertise can be employed in a variety of ways, from providing guidance on architectural acoustics to carrying out full environmental noise impact assessments for major industrial facilities and infrastructure projects.
We offer advice on mitigating measures to balance potential environmental issues with the need for development. SLR also undertakes design and implementation of noise monitoring schemes to verify site compliance.
How Can SLR help
- Architectural Acoustical Design - Building Services Noise and Vibration Control
- Industrial Facility Noise and Vibration Assessments and Noise Control Design
- Transportation Noise and Vibration Impact Assessments (Road, Rail, Airports, Seaports)
- Audio / Visual System Designs
- Underwater Acoustics Monitoring, Modelling and Assessments
- Structural Dynamics Investigations and Mitigation
- Mining / Quarrying Noise and Blasting Impact Monitoring and Assessments
- Oil Refinery & Gas Plant Noise Assessments and Mitigation (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream)
- Aeroacoustics (Wind Induced Noise) Investigations and Mitigation
- Construction Noise and Vibration Impact Assessments