Carbon & Energy Management
SLR works with organisations helping them to reduce their environmental impacts and the cost burden of increasing energy prices and climate change legislation.
In the face of ongoing changes in the energy supply markets we provide innovative solutions and build competitive advantage for our clients.
We have proven expertise and experience and work with private and public organisations across most sectors providing a broad range of technical and non-technical services.
We assist organisations identifying the key
business risks and opportunities associated with carbon and energy use and
develop integrated solutions to manage these.
How can SLR help?
We provide tailored solutions that mitigate the risks and build competitive advantage for our clients, including:
Carbon Modelling and Reporting
We work with organisations at strategic and other levels helping them to understand the carbon impact of their activities and products.
Electrical Load Management and Demand Side Response (DSR)
• Energy demand side management Optimise energy bills • Minimise supplementary charges • Load shifting
• Energy audits • Energy process modelling and performance analysis • Holistic energy efficiency and utility savings programmes Implementing Energy and Carbon Projects Building modelling for energy efficiency
• Energy Metering, Monitoring & Targeting (MM&T) • Integrated energy management programmes and implementation support Process flow sheeting and energy modelling • Energy awareness, training and people engagement • Behavioural change & change management
Energy Management Systems
• Energy management systems, ISO 50001
Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
We support clients comply with the requirements of the UK Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS).
• Climate Change Agreements (CCA) Carbon Reduction Commitments (CRC) Energy and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) compliance risk management • Cap and trade support • Renewables Obligation (RO) and Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) compensation scheme
Strategic Carbon and Energy Performance Improvement
• Strategic planning • Informing policy