Our team of Certified Professional Soil Scientists (CPSS) employ methods and data analysis techniques specifically tailored to the project, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose.
SLR are industry leaders in land resource assessment with a specific focus on providing a holistic approach to soil taxonomy, land capability and agricultural land suitability classification for any land-use requirement.
Soil samples collected during surveys are analysed by suitably accredited laboratories with sampling sites and classification boundaries presented in a user friendly GIS format. We also have Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) who apply practical soil conservation solutions.
We have a proven successful mix of practical industry experience, environmental impact assessment capability, project management skills and regulatory knowledge.
How can SLR help?
- Soil Surveying & Management
- Land Capability / Suitability Assessment
- Agricultural Impact Studies
- Management of Agricultural Off-Set Areas & Agronomic Advice
- Waste Characterisation & Disturbance Management
- Landform Design
- Rehabilitation Planning & Execution
- Rehabilitation Monitoring & Maintenance
- Auditing - Rehabilitation & Agricultural
- Decommissioning& Closure Planning
- Rehabilitation Security & Financial Assurance Calculation
- Decommissioning & Rehabilitation Provision / Valuation