Policies & reports
SLR is committed to setting high standards in all our business activities and with all our interested parties. We seek to promote ethical working, the provision of quality services, best practice in health, safety and wellbeing, and to actively contribute to the communities we work in. The policies shown below describe how we fulfil these commitments:
- SLR Group Global Business Conduct Policy 159.44 KB pdf
- Politique mondiale de conduite des affaires du groupe SLR 143.74 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Communities Policy 99.47 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Data Protection Policy 100.81 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Diversity Equity Inclusion Policy 144.35 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Environmental Policy 105.21 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Health and Safety Policy 121.79 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Human Resources Policy 91.66 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Human Rights Policy 107.97 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global IT Policy 101.32 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Quality Policy 103.52 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Website Privacy Notice 202.28 KB pdf
- SLR Group Global Whistleblowing Policy 102.70 KB pdf
- SLR Group Risk Management and Business Resilience Policy 124.72 KB pdf
- SLR Sustainability Report 11.35 MB pdf
SLR is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard in our Africa, APAC, Canada and Europe regions.
SLR Europe assessments & reports
SLR Europe’s documents include our gender pay gap report and Covid-19 risk assessment, please read our detailed assessment below.
SLR Africa operations documents
Please read the latest documents from South Africa.